Protecting Public Health – Coronavirus Update
The number one priority at Orkin Canada is protecting the world where our employees and customers live, work and play. We are closely monitoring the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, and our top priority is keeping our employees and customers safe. In addition to following the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we already have policies and procedures in place across our business to address issues which may arise during this outbreak and potential pandemic events.
As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. With the continued news around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to personally share some of the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees.
- We are actively monitoring and following the guidance of PHAC and WHO.
- We have set up a pandemic task force.
- Daily communications sent to employees in regards to hygiene and social distancing best practices.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our offices.
- Implemented business travel restriction and 14-day self-isolation for employees who have returned from a personal trip outside of Canada.
- Work at home procedures have been put in place for many employees.
As always, thank you for partnering with Orkin Canada and for your continued trust as we manage through this difficult time together.