Every Season Brings New Threats
Orkin Canada Is Your Home’s First Line Of Defense Against Pests
Orkin Canada’s Home Pest Protection Program (HPP) keeps your home and family protected from unwanted pests throughout the year. Our Orkin Canada’s Pest Specialists take the time to get to know you and your home, so we’re able to provide customized, minimally invasive pest control treatments to help keep pests and the damage they can do far away.
We understand that no two properties are exactly alike, so when you choose Orkin Canada’s Home Pest Protection Program we’ll start with a comprehensive, on-site inspection and put our 100+ years of experience and scientific solutions to work for you – with an environmentally friendly plan made just for your property.
Scientifically Based Customized Solutions
- Our goal is to solve your pest control problems while minimizing the amount of pesticides placed at your residence. We use the latest science, technology and innovative products so we can protect your home with an effective plan suited to your specific needs.
Coverage for all seasons. Service when you need it.
- You never have to worry because we ensure that you are covered from pests every season of the year. Flies, spiders, and rodents are continually trying to make your home their home. They are constantly looking for sources of food, protection from the elements, places to breed, and safe havens to raise their young. Understanding where pests hide and breed is the first step to keeping them in their place. You tell us when you need pest control service and we’re there, backed by our 20 point Pest Management Inspection as needed for your home.
Regularly Scheduled Visits & Professional Pest Analysis
- We conduct a full inspection of your home both inside and out in order to provide professional advice to protect your home against its unique pest invaders. This program provides professional eradication and prevention of pest infestations, education, and information about pests, and is an environmentally responsible program. We back this up with four service visits for the year designed to meet your specific needs.
Free Emergency Service
- Should an emergency service be required in between regularly scheduled visits for covered pests, it will be done at no additional costs. Mites. Ants. Cockroaches. Rats. You name it. As seasons and weather change, different pests will attack your home. No matter what season it is, The Orkin Man™ will be there to inspect, identify and help protect your home against unwanted invaders.
- If you’re home during our visit, The Orkin Man™ will inspect and treat both the inside and the outside of your home.
- Even when you’re not home, The Orkin Man™ will continue to strengthen your home’s protective barrier.
How It Works
Services available for every season of the year but your HPP program will be customized to suit the unique needs of your home.
- Spring: Thorough Inspection and treatment of specific pest problems around your home
- Summer: Protective barrier applied around home exterior to insects from entering
- Fall: Careful exterior inspection and treatment of any new infestations.
- Winter: Complete inspection of your home
Pests covered under an HPP Program include*:
- Ants (excluding Carpenter Ants and Pharaoh Ants), Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Earwigs, Fleas, Ground Beetles, Millipedes, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders, Wasps, Rats and Mice.
Call Orkin Canada Now to defend your home with the Home Pest Protection Program (HPP): 800-381-6331
Our Process: A.I.M. – Assess. Implement. Monitor.
Orkin Canada employs a unique three-step process that provides long-lasting, comprehensive pest management for your home or business. Our A.I.M. approach adopts Integrated Pest Management practices and incorporates three critical activities to keep unwanted rodents and insects away:
The first step in the process — Assess — entails the gathering of all necessary data concerning potential pest infestations so that we can correct the problem starting with its origin.
We check for unsanitary conditions and structural weak points that can create the ideal environment for pests.
Evidence of pest activity is carefully considered and reported in detail.
We take into account every possible contributing factor, such as moisture issues and geographic location, that pests might use as leverage to infest your home or business.
No single strategy works for every infestation. When you call an Orkin Canada technician, we craft a customized pest management strategy tailored for your individual needs.
Defense Before Offense
Ideal pest management starts with exclusion and sanitation in addition to other non-chemical procedures.
We only use our chemical treatments when absolutely necessary and carefully select products for their effective control and environmental friendliness.
Your Orkin Canada technician confers with you about your sanitation practices, general property upkeep, and any exclusion methods you have employed to ensure you are receiving the most effective control possible.
Our job continues after initial treatment. We conduct regular inspections of your property to make sure your pest problem is truly solved.
Regular Service Inspections
Checkups ensure pest activity hasn’t renewed and are designed to catch the reintroduction of pest-friendly conditions before it’s too late.
Documentation Leads to Better Communication
We keep extensive personalized records after each visit for better results. Records include services performed, any noted pest activity, and further recommendations. These records ensure better communication between our teams and you.