Don’t Let Your Office Be Shut Down by Bed Bugs!
FREE SEMINAR – NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Location: Westin Prince Hotel, 900 York Mills Rd, Toronto 9 am – 3:30 pm – lunch included
- Learn bed bug biology & how they can get into your office spaces
- Learn how to develop a bed bug protocol and action plan to prevent costly employee walkouts
- Learn the differences in various inspection techniques
- See a live K9 bed bug dog inspection demonstration
- Learn how your HR team must be involved
- Learn how the complete elimination of bed bugs can be completed in different office areas using new technology and procedures
- Learn the latest control and elimination techniques – including heat and non-pesticide options
- Learn how to deal with your employees home as potential sources
You may also like
How to Get Rid of Stink Bugs
Did you know there are over 260 different species of stink bugs in North America? Like any insect, these can find their way indoors from time to time. While most of us aren’t appreciative of any insects in our home, stink bugs can be a nuisance, especially if they choose to visit your home in large numbers.
Top 5 Facts You Need To Know About Mosquitoes
As the weather warms up and mosquitoes start becoming more active, you can expect to see these little blood suckers on your property. As mosquitoes are best known for their itchy bites and ability to spread disease, it is important to get the facts about mosquitoes. Here are the top 5 facts you need to know about mosquitoes.
Understanding The Impact Of Pest Birds On Your Business
Pest birds invading your commercial property are not only a nuisance, but can also put your business/commercial property, customers and employees at risk. Whether it is potential health risks and hazards that can be associated with bird droppings or liability risks that can lead to legal actions, pest birds can be nothing but trouble. Here are some of the issues that pest birds can bring to your business.
What You Need To Know About Rodents During The COVID-19 Pandemic
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been immediate, and long lasting, with businesses having to adjust the way operations take place. While for you and I the impact has been quite easy to see; from wearing masks and carrying sanitizer wherever you go to avoiding contact with others. The one aspect that often is overlooked is the impact the pandemic has had on rodents, as these pesky pests are having to adapt like everyone else