Don’t Let Your Office Be Shut Down by Bed Bugs!
FREE SEMINAR – NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Location: Westin Prince Hotel, 900 York Mills Rd, Toronto 9 am – 3:30 pm – lunch included
- Learn bed bug biology & how they can get into your office spaces
- Learn how to develop a bed bug protocol and action plan to prevent costly employee walkouts
- Learn the differences in various inspection techniques
- See a live K9 bed bug dog inspection demonstration
- Learn how your HR team must be involved
- Learn how the complete elimination of bed bugs can be completed in different office areas using new technology and procedures
- Learn the latest control and elimination techniques – including heat and non-pesticide options
- Learn how to deal with your employees home as potential sources
You may also like
Cockroaches have been bugging businesses for the entirety of human existence. And whether they’re scurrying through the facility, snacking on crumbs in employee break rooms or swimming through the sewer, they are more than just a nuisance. These tiny pests can also contaminate products and cause expensive damage around your facility, so it’s important to handle a cockroach sighting as soon as possible to prevent these pests from making your property their next home.
Time for Your Business to Terminate Termites
Are termites eating away at your business? Not only do these pests show up to work unannounced, but they toil away at your building’s structure - often undetected until it is too late.
Everything You Need to Know About Ticks
Are ticks ticking you off? Ticks are not only a nuisance, but also can cause serious health issues with the pathogens they transmit. Knowing how to prevent and respond to tick bites is incredibly important to protect you and your family from these blood-sucking pests.
Beating the Bite: Mosquito Prevention
Nothing screams mosquito season like the soft buzz in your ear that follows you around throughout your day. We get it – mosquitoes aren’t a friend to anyone. So, with summer well on its way, what can you do to keep these bugs at bay?