Don’t Let Your Office Be Shut Down by Bed Bugs!
FREE SEMINAR – NOVEMBER 28, 2019
Location: Westin Prince Hotel, 900 York Mills Rd, Toronto 9 am – 3:30 pm – lunch included
- Learn bed bug biology & how they can get into your office spaces
- Learn how to develop a bed bug protocol and action plan to prevent costly employee walkouts
- Learn the differences in various inspection techniques
- See a live K9 bed bug dog inspection demonstration
- Learn how your HR team must be involved
- Learn how the complete elimination of bed bugs can be completed in different office areas using new technology and procedures
- Learn the latest control and elimination techniques – including heat and non-pesticide options
- Learn how to deal with your employees home as potential sources
You may also like
Move over, mosquitoes. Not only are these pests a nuisance, but they can leave painful bites on unsuspecting victims. Prevent these tiny vampires from feasting on your employees and customers by identifying their source and using preventive pest control to eliminate the itch left behind by mosquitoes.
Do mosquitoes get under your skin? Not only are these bloodsuckers a nuisance to your home, but they have painful bites that can leave you and your guests itching for hours – or sometimes days – at a time. Eliminate the itch by knowing how to identify mosquito bites and get rid of mosquitoes from the source.
The 5 Most Interesting Facts About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are increasingly common in residential settings, but that doesn’t make them any more comfortable to deal with. These crawling critters are out for blood (literally), and they’ll stop at nothing to get it from you. And let’s be real—no one wants to wake up with a bunch of painful bite marks. When dealing with bed bugs, it helps to be informed so you know what to expect. That’s why we’ve combed over Orkin’s massive bed bug knowledge database and picked out five key facts every homeowner should learn about these nighttime nuisances.
Common Mosquito-borne Diseases
Mosquitoes are the bane of the spring and summertime. The one aspect that is often not brought up when mentioning these pests is the danger that can be contained within a bite. Mosquitoes are the most important arthropods that affect human health. There are about 100 mosquito-borne diseases that affect humans globally. Here are a few of the most common diseases associated with mosquitoes.