Bird & Wildlife Control
As urban wildlife populations continue to grow, the risk of exposure to wildlife and the health risks associated with them increases. At Orkin Canada, we recognize the importance of maintaining a balance between wildlife and people. That's why our integrated wildlife solutions are environmentally sound and ecologically responsible.
Birds play a vital role in our natural environments. They contribute to outdoor recreation, and provide a balance of predator and prey in our ecosystems. But they can also be harmful pests. Pest bird activity includes:
- Introducing diseases and ectoparasites to human environments
- Creating hazardous working and living environments
- Producing noise, feather & dropping accumulations
- Contaminating food products
- Creating structural deficiencies
- Creating liability with physical contact
- Detracting from a professional corporate image
Orkin Canada will provide a thorough assessment of your bird problem and implement immediate controls and permanent solutions. We tailor our programs to the habitat and biology of the bird species for outstanding results and full compliance with the Ministry of Natural Resources Fish & Wildlife Act and Environment Canada's Migratory Bird Act.
Raccoons, skunks, squirrels, opossums - these and other wildlife can present real problems for homeowners. Our wildlife specialists will assess your situation and provide a humane solution. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.